Protecting Your Dairy Farm or Hobby Farm for Property Loss and Personal and Farm Liability.

We have extensive experience writing comprehensive farm policies for dairy, horse, produce, and livestock farms. Our Farmowners Policy includes protection from loss to your farm residence, scheduled farm personal property (including livestock), barns, and structures along with your personal and farm liability.

We are comfortable insuring your hobby farm and can tailor a policy to fit your needs.

A direct representative of our company will come out and meet with you to personally inspect your property and help you evaluate your operation. We want to be sure your home, barn, and outbuildings are protected properly.

We also cover farm equipment and livestock on our Inland Marine policy. If you just need property insurance, call us about our Dwelling Fire policies. We can cover one or more of your “farm use” buildings for Named Perils coverage.

There are discounts available for clients with safety devices and you may qualify for multiple discounts, subject to risk evaluation. For a complete review of coverages available to you, don’t hesitate to call us at (315) 737-5911.

Get A Quote

Farm Insurance Coverages:

This is not a complete list of policy coverages. Consult the policy for all coverages, exclusions, and provisions.

Coverage A: Residence

Covers your farm residence including additions and built-in appliances.

Coverage B: Related Private Structures on the Premises

Coverage for structures on the insured premises that are not attached to your residence such as garages, storage sheds, fences, driveways, pools, and sidewalks. (Non-farm use only)

Coverage C: Personal Property

This is where your contents are covered. You may apply this coverage to personal property owned by you anywhere in the world, subject to possible limitations.

Coverage D: Additional Living Expense and Loss of Rent Coverage

Pays any necessary and reasonable increase in living expenses you may incur if all or a portion of you residence is unfit for occupancy because of an insured loss. Motels and transportation costs are examples of additional living expense. Also pays if you sustain loss of rents from a part of your residence rented to others.

Coverage E: Scheduled Farm Personal Property

Covers the classes or items of farm personal property for which a limit of liability is stated in the schedule. This coverage only applies to scheduled property.

Coverage F: Farm Barns, Buildings, and Structures

Farm barns, buildings, and structures located on the farm premises(s) for which a limit of liability is stated in the schedule. Additional farm locations can also be added to your schedule.

Personal and Farm Liability

Coverage for farm related operations and also includes personal liability.

Farmowner Discounts

You may qualify for multiple discounts, subject to risk evaluation.